Maximizing Potential with Advanced Technical Processes
Our staff applies rigorous statistical tests and modeling procedures during all of our studies:
- Analyze injury risk and its relationship to driving behavior and motor vehicle safety systems to determine key factors in preventing injury.
- Use advanced methods such as regression modeling, generalized linear models, survival analysis, and time-series analysis in our work (our statisticians evaluate and choose from a wide array of methodologies before our work begins).
- Utilize sophisticated statistical programming tools in-house, including Statistical Analysis System (SAS), R, and SUDAAN, for the analysis of complex data.
- Conduct in-depth research on the impact of sample design, non-sampling errors, and weighting schemes on statistical inference.
- Extensive experience in linking data to enhance the analyses
GET IN TOUCH
Discover how Impact Research can help you help others.